The Finishing Line
Yacht Race Results System
Some of the features of The Finishing Line are:
- - You can have multiple Divisions (or Fleets)
- - A Boat can belong to more than one Division.
- - The finishing time for a boat is only entered once.
- - Finishing times may be captured in real time or entered after the race.
- - A Division can have any number of competitions which run concurrently.
- - Each Competition has its own points scoring system
- - Each Division has its own handicapping system and recalculation method.
- - You can have Special Divisions within a Division
- - Supports an allowance for JAM racing
- - Caters for line and handicap starts including the calculation of Fall Numbers
- - A series of heats can be consolidated into a single result within a Competition.
- - An average handicap may be calculated based on performance and then reapplied to provide a handicap result
- - Results may be viewed on line prior to printing.
- - Results are easily updated onto the Sportspage web site or exported for other use
- - For a regatta, boat positions at marks can be entered and displayed via the internet
- - Works on all Windows Operating Systems up to and including Windows 10